• Create an account
    Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
  • Friday, Apr 18

Last update01:38:05 PM

Welcome, Guest
    Username: Password: Remember me
    • Page:

TOPIC: simple buttons

simple buttons 2 years 1 month ago #5376

• jgdiver50
    • Fresh Boarder
    I've purchased KA Social Sharing. I like the potential and will use it.

But for some sites that use many custom HTML modules in order to place information in appropriate positions, I'm looking for a simple plugin that does not need content in order to display the social sharing buttons. I just want to share the URL of the current page, not an article or product in a 'Mart'-type extension.

I just would like to see the buttons maintain a position on the side of the browser window.

Do any of your extensions handle sharing this way or do they all require some content?
    If yours do not, do you know of any that do this? or, would KA consider developing a plugin to do thos?

Thanks,

Jim
    The topic has been locked.

Re: simple buttons 2 years 1 month ago #5392

• zaheerkaka
    • Thank you received: 28
    Hi,

We are working on module version of KA Social Sharing and will be releasing soon. Will you be using it on Joomla 1.5 or 2.5?
    Please include following information when posting for help:
    Detail of problem | URL of page where you having problem | Extension name and version being used | Joomla version | PHP version

KA EXTENSIONS
    Facebook Fanbox Pro | Social LinkedIn | Social Sharing | Facebook Like and Share | Facebook...

Re: simple buttons 2 years 1 month ago #5396

• jgdiver50
    • Fresh Boarder
    Thanks for getting back to me...

I'll be using 2.5. Just have a few sites at this point and all will be on 2.5 soon.

I'm still learning Joomla!... Can a module version be set up so that the share buttons stay along the edge of the window? I don't want to use a module position in a template to add this functionality.

I thought it should be a plugin.

I have used a basic plugin at www.gregoryproservices.com. It accomplishes what I want, but I have run into conflicts using this plugin which cause the buttons to double up on a page when another specific extension is also used on the same page.

Thanks again, Jim

Re: simple buttons 2 years 1 month ago #5401

• zaheerkaka
    • Thank you received: 28
    Module will be used in a module position and stay on all the pages where module is published.

It will not work like the example you have. That kind of layout can be a problem for different kind of templates and can cause layout problems with different versions of browsers.

Regards
    Please include following information when posting for help:
    Detail of problem | URL of page where you having problem | Extension name and version being used | Joomla version | PHP version

KA EXTENSIONS
    Facebook Fanbox Pro | Social LinkedIn | Social Sharing | Facebook Like and Share | Facebook...
    • Page:
    Time to create page: 0.225 seconds