• Create an account
    Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
  • Thursday, Apr 24

Last update01:38:05 PM

Welcome, Guest
    Username: Password: Remember me
    • Page:

TOPIC: System - JavaScript SDK causing a lot of problems

System - JavaScript SDK causing a lot of problems 2 years 11 months ago #3625

• sfpkent
    • Fresh Boarder
    • Internet Marketing Consultant
    Hi,

I bought your module and I have to install System - JavaScript SDK to make my facebook comment box and like button work.

But System - JavaScript SDK causing a lot of problem.

It causes my sh404sef not working properly
    It causes my PDF button on joomla article not working properly

Can someone help to solve the problem.

Regards,
    Kent
    The topic has been locked.

Re: System - JavaScript SDK causing a lot of problems 2 years 11 months ago #3636

• zaheerkaka
    • Thank you received: 28
    Hi Kent,

Please post URL of page and also version number of your Joomla and plugin in use.

Regards
    Please include following information when posting for help:
    Detail of problem | URL of page where you having problem | Extension name and version being used | Joomla version | PHP version

KA EXTENSIONS
    Facebook Fanbox Pro | Social LinkedIn | Social Sharing | Facebook Like and Share | Facebook...

Re: System - JavaScript SDK causing a lot of problems 2 years 11 months ago #3638

• sfpkent
    • Fresh Boarder
    Here is my site - humanwebsite.com.my. The page that I use KA Social Sharing and KA Facebook Social Comments are on humanwebsite.com.my/index.php/Newsletter/newsletters.html

When I turned on KA Social Sharing, I got this error message:
    Notice: Undefined index: view_restrictions in /home/worldweb/public_html/humanwebsite.com.my/plugins/content/kasocialsharing.php on line 422

When I turned on KA Facebook Social Comments, I got this error message:
    Notice: Undefined index: view_restrictions in /home/worldweb/public_html/humanwebsite.com.my/plugins/content/kafacebookcomments.php on line 413

I believe you need my FTP and Joomla username and password to check it.

Pls advice.

Thanks!
    Kent

Re: System - JavaScript SDK causing a lot of problems 2 years 11 months ago #3640

• zaheerkaka
    Yes, please contact via contact us form and provide your Joomla details and I will have a look.

Regards
    Detail of problem | URL of page where you having problem | Extension name and version being used | Joomla version | PHP version

KA EXTENSIONS
    Facebook Fanbox Pro | Social LinkedIn | Social Sharing | Facebook Like and Share | Facebook...

Re: System - JavaScript SDK causing a lot of problems 2 years 11 months ago #3641

• sfpkent
    • Fresh Boarder
    Already sent an email via contact us form. Thanks for helping! :)

Re: System - JavaScript SDK causing a lot of problems 2 years 11 months ago #3664

• zaheerkaka
    Hi,

JavaScriptSDK plugin does not have any effect on SH404 or PDF. What makes you think that it is because of JavaScriptSDK plugin?

KA EXTENSIONS

Re: System - JavaScript SDK causing a lot of problems 2 years 11 months ago #3671

• sfpkent
    • Fresh Boarder
    Hi,

When I turned on JavaScriptSDK, I can't edit link in the backend for sh404sef and my PDF button not working properly. But when I turned off the JavaScriptSDK, everything back to normal, doesn't it very obviously the problems cause by JavaScriptSDK??

I don't think JavaScriptSDK causes it, I tested it.

Any solution?

Re: System - JavaScript SDK causing a lot of problems 2 years 11 months ago #3676

• sfpkent
    • Fresh Boarder
    I just tried to apply and save my article in article manager, if I turned on the Content - KA Social Sharing, KA Facebook Social Comments and System - JavaScript SDK, I got this error

Warning: require_once(/home/worldweb/public_html/humanwebsite.com.my/administrator/plugins/content/kaframework/helpers/kaframework.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/worldweb/public_html/humanwebsite.com.my/plugins/content/kasocialsharing.php on line 14

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/worldweb/public_html/humanwebsite.com.my/administrator/plugins/content/kaframework/helpers/kaframework.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/tmp:/var/cache/coolkey') in /home/worldweb/public_html/humanwebsite.com.my/plugins/content/kasocialsharing.php on line 14

If I turned off, there is no error at all.

It is very obviously that the problem is from your plugin. How's it now? I am still waiting for the solution.

Please understand my situation, I bought from you and I hope it works on my websites.

Kent

Re: System - JavaScript SDK causing a lot of problems 2 years 11 months ago #3688

• zaheerkaka
    Hi,

I tried to login and have a look and seems I am not able to login for some reason.

Can you please send login details via Contact Us form so I can have a look.

Regards

KA EXTENSIONS

Re: System - JavaScript SDK causing a lot of problems 2 years 11 months ago #3701

• zaheerkaka
    Hi,

Please check and see if you still getting any errors.

Regards

KA EXTENSIONS

Re: System - JavaScript SDK causing a lot of problems 2 years 11 months ago #3702

• sfpkent
    • Fresh Boarder
    will do, and may I know what was the problem?

Re: System - JavaScript SDK causing a lot of problems 2 years 11 months ago #3704

• sfpkent
    • Fresh Boarder
    I still got the same problem.

When I turned on Javascript SDK, and tried to save after creating new content, I got this:

Warning: require_once(/home/worldweb/public_html/humanwebsite.com.my/administrator/plugins/content/kaframework/helpers/kaframework.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/worldweb/public_html/humanwebsite.com.my/plugins/content/kasocialsharing.php on line 14

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/worldweb/public_html/humanwebsite.com.my/administrator/plugins/content/kaframework/helpers/kaframework.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/tmp:/var/cache/coolkey') in /home/worldweb/public_html/humanwebsite.com.my/plugins/content/kasocialsharing.php on line 14

And it is now working for sh404sef as well

Sorry, something went wrong on the server while performing this action. Please retry or cancel

When i turned off Javascript SDK, everything goes fine.

The problem is not solved yet.

Kent

Re: System - JavaScript SDK causing a lot of problems 2 years 11 months ago #3723

• zaheerkaka
    Hi,

There was a bug in file path that is fixed now, updated plugins are setup on your website now.

Regards

KA EXTENSIONS

Re: System - JavaScript SDK causing a lot of problems 2 years 10 months ago #3773

• sfpkent
    • Fresh Boarder
    I don't think you guys really take my case seriously. For 3 times, you guys told me the problem is fixed but each time, when I login to my backend and try, the same problem happen again, again and again.

Did you try after you thought you fixed the problem. if you guys did try, why I still have the problem????

Do you care your customers seriously or you just want to make money.

Re: System - JavaScript SDK causing a lot of problems 2 years 10 months ago #3774

• zaheerkaka
    Hi,

We did fix the issue you reported and a reply was sent to your message. What is the problem you experienced now, please tell us more about the error/problem and any messages you see. We tried creating a test article and did not see any error message.

Regards

KA EXTENSIONS
    • Page:
    Time to create page: 0.232 seconds
    You are here Forum Joomla Extensions KA Facebook Like and Share System - JavaScript SDK causing a lot of problems