• Create an account
    Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
  • Thursday, Apr 24

Last update01:38:05 PM

Welcome, Guest
    Username: Password: Remember me
    • Page:

TOPIC: KA Recommendations are always loading images

KA Recommendations are always loading images 2 years 11 months ago #3578

• jajsuscrip
    • Fresh Boarder
    HI,
    I have set the plugin System - JavaScript SDK, entering the Application ID and the module. IT seems to work fine, except in one detail.At the left, the image for the items are only showed for one item (the last published). For the rest, an downloading ico is showed. See atached image.

I am using joomla 1.5. my domain is www.teledetodos.com. I can supply admin password if needed.

What Am I doing wrong? My mistake, I bought the single app. Reading now the forum and the docu, I have seen you have a subscription plan. I am interested in upgrade to subscription plan. It's possible?

Thank you very much for your help. This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.
    Attachments:
    • Attachment This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.
    The topic has been locked.

Re: KA Recommendations are always loading images 2 years 11 months ago #3595

• zaheerkaka
    • Thank you received: 28
    Hi,

Your Facebook recommendations plugins is configured fine. The reason you see downloading icon is because it is in your template and Facebook has taken that as default image. www.teledetodos.com/components/com_commu...s/images/loading.gif

I am not sure which plugin or extension you are using to Share and Like articles. Recommendations plugin shows personalised recommendations to users. You also need to have a plugin that should allow users to Share and Like articles so that those likes and shares can be used to present recommendations by Facebook.

If you would like to upgrade membership, go ahead and buy membership and Contact Us via Contact form. We will refund your single purchase amount. Make sure to use same PayPal account.

Regards
    Please include following information when posting for help:
    Detail of problem | URL of page where you having problem | Extension name and version being used | Joomla version | PHP version

KA EXTENSIONS
    Facebook Fanbox Pro | Social LinkedIn | Social Sharing | Facebook Like and Share | Facebook...
    Last Edit: 2 years 11 months ago by zaheerkaka.
    The topic has been locked.
    • Page:
    Time to create page: 0.190 seconds
    You are here Forum Joomla Extensions KA Facebook Recommendations KA Recommendations are always loading images