Create Account
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Plugin works fine , but on the front end i see all the buttons and extra word SHARE

Re: Plugin works fine , but on the front end i see all the buttons and extra word SHARE 8 years 2 weeks ago #6102

The site is www.hobnobfranklin.com, but i have several other sites with the same issue, but they are all on the Rocket Theme template Affinity, Joomla 1.5.

PHP Built on: Linux hobnob.directrouter.com 2.6.18-308.8.1.el5 #1 SMP Tue May 29 14:57:25 EDT 2012 x86_64
Database Version: 5.1.63-cll
Database Collation: utf8_general_ci
PHP Version: 5.2.17
Web Server: Apache/2.2.21 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.21 OpenSSL/0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 mod_bwlimited/1.4
Web Server to PHP interface: cgi
Joomla! Version: Joomla! 1.5.26 Stable [ senu takaa ama busani ] 27-March-2012 18:00 GMT
User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:14.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/14.0.1

In firefox if i go to an article, I dont see SHARE only Like, if I refresh the screen SHARE appears. The SHARE button doesnt show at all in IE or Chrome.
The topic has been locked.

Re: Plugin works fine , but on the front end i see all the buttons and extra word SHARE 8 years 2 weeks ago #6104

I also have Javascript SDK active. I have reading on SDK forums that ther ecould be synchronicity and asynchronicity issues going on at the same time. So the page calls the default word SHARE then stops so I see the text , then if you refresh the second call goes thru showing the actual button.

You can see the java loading when i refresh, so there has to be some connection but i dont have enough coding experience to know.

KA worked so well for years I want to keep using it.

Re: Plugin works fine , but on the front end i see all the buttons and extra word SHARE 8 years 1 week ago #6127

• zaheerkaka
Facebook was to drop support for Share at some point when they released other new buttons. Seems they might have made some changes at their end. Can you show me the Page URL where you see the button not appearing properly.

Re: Plugin works fine , but on the front end i see all the buttons and extra word SHARE 8 years 1 week ago #6129

Here is one example.
www.hobnobfranklin.com/franklin-tn-city/...-tour-launches-today

You can see the Share text button above LIKE.

Re: Plugin works fine , but on the front end i see all the buttons and extra word SHARE 8 years 6 days ago #6148

• zaheerkaka
Facebook announced that they will be dropping Share button and use Send button instead. Seems they have made some changes on their end to disable it.

We recommend that you stop using the Share button and use Like and Share instead.

Regards

Re: Plugin works fine , but on the front end i see all the buttons and extra word SHARE 8 years 6 days ago #6156

No offense but i just bought this plugin because it said Like and Share. Is there anyway to get a refund?

Re: Plugin works fine , but on the front end i see all the buttons and extra word SHARE 8 years 3 days ago #6169

• seanmoore
  • Fresh Boarder
Hey, your extension says Facebook in the name. You must give me Facebook with it as well. :p

Re: Plugin works fine , but on the front end i see all the buttons and extra word SHARE 8 years 3 days ago #6170

You are hilarious. My point was ...if facebook will no longer be supporting the SHARE button, why sell the plugin? I just bought it.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.027 seconds
Layouts
Colors