Create Account
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Does not show text... or is it does it shows wrong...

Does not show text... or is it does it shows wrong... 9 years 10 months ago #2066

• 0zz1
  • Fresh Boarder
I have this plugin on my site here

milou.fi/

if you click the share it will not show any text with it... or well only shows the meta description which is milou.fi. Actually I would prefer it to have the text from site if possible.

in the category view
milou.fi/koiran-karvoja-ja-tekemisen-riemua

it gets even worse.... if you click those share things it brings in information from different articles that im sharing... there is also interesting thing with the meta description... as it find some meta description which I do not have in the article - category or section meta info.
The topic has been locked.

Re:Does not show text... or is it does it shows wrong... 9 years 10 months ago #2106

• zaheerkaka
Hi,
if you click the share it will not show any text with it... or well only shows the meta description which is milou.fi. Actually I would prefer it to have the text from site if possible.
Currently only meta description is supported, text from content is not possible yet.
in the category view
milou.fi/koiran-karvoja-ja-tekemisen-riemua

it gets even worse.... if you click those share things it brings in information from different articles that im sharing... there is also interesting thing with the meta description... as it find some meta description which I do not have in the article - category or section meta info.
The way Facebook have developed Like and Share button is that they should be used one per page. Using them in a blog view becomes a bit tricky. Image, title and description is taken from Meta Graph tags and they can be included only once per page in the head section. We have not found anyway to overcome this limitation in blog views and are working to find a way around it.

Regards
The topic has been locked.
Time to create page: 0.025 seconds
Layouts
Colors