Create Account
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: I would like to moderate prior to posting on the web site

I would like to moderate prior to posting on the web site 9 years 10 months ago #1894

I purchased and installed "Content - KA Facebook Comments" on my joomla 1.5 site.
I did according to instruction. Everything seem working. I am now facing one major
problem. I DO NOT WANT postings to immediately show up on the site. I would like
to moderate what will show up and discard what is not appropriate to comment. How
can I achieve this ? Unless I go pass this hurdle, the plugin will not do me any good.
I need your help.

Thanks in advance.
The topic has been locked.

Re:I would like to moderate prior to posting on the web site 9 years 10 months ago #1898

How long will it be before I get any response ?
Developer, if all fails, can I get my money back ?

Re:I would like to moderate prior to posting on the web site 9 years 10 months ago #1913

• zaheerkaka
tsehaydemeke wrote:
I purchased and installed "Content - KA Facebook Comments" on my joomla 1.5 site.
I did according to instruction. Everything seem working. I am now facing one major
problem. I DO NOT WANT postings to immediately show up on the site. I would like
to moderate what will show up and discard what is not appropriate to comment. How
can I achieve this ? Unless I go pass this hurdle, the plugin will not do me any good.
I need your help.
Facebook do not allow any moderation before comments are posted, may be they will add in future but not at the moment. However you can delete comments after they have been published.
How long will it be before I get any response ?
Developer, if all fails, can I get my money back ?
We have no refund policy as we get too many of this kind of requests and its simply not possible to refund software like. You can read details in terms and conditions.

regards
Time to create page: 0.023 seconds
Layouts
Colors