Create Account
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: KA facebook like and share and compatibility with AceSEF

KA facebook like and share and compatibility with AceSEF 9 years 10 months ago #1882

• smejkal
  • Fresh Boarder
hi, i am using joomla 1.5, virtuemart 1.1.3, php 5.3 and acesef for SEF addresses. a have ka facebook like and share plugin, if i enable acesef, click on button I like it, i get error message - page could not be reached and in details of this message is shown NON-sef address - but aceSEF is enabled!. if i disable aceSEF, all addresses are natively non-sef and after click on I like it button, everything goes ok. is KA plugin compatible with aceSEF? thanks for your advices...
The topic has been locked.

Re:KA facebook like and share and compatibility with AceSEF 9 years 10 months ago #1909

• khawaib
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 9
hi,

aceSEF is not tested however I dont think there should be any problem, unless aceSEF have any security features that block Facebook from reaching to page.

Show me your website URL so I can have a look.

regards
Please include following information when posting for help:
Detail of problem, URL of page where you having problem, Extension name and version being used, Joomla version, PHP version

KA EXTENSIONS
Facebook Fanbox Pro | Social LinkedIn | Social Sharing | Facebook Like and Share | Facebook Social Comments | Facebook Recommendations | Facebook Like Stream
The topic has been locked.
Time to create page: 0.026 seconds
Layouts
Colors