Create Account
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Every Page on my Website is Liked by me and all number of likes is the same on every article

Every Page on my Website is Liked by me and all number of likes is the same on every article 9 years 11 months ago #1840

• easykey
  • Fresh Boarder
Every single article on my website is marked that I have liked it. (even when I haven't)

If I Unlike any article it Unlikes ALL articles on the website (and says error)

If I then Like any article it likes ALL articles on my site (and says error)

See www.easykey.net/help
The topic has been locked.

Re:Every Page on my Website is Liked by me and all number of likes is the same on every article 9 years 10 months ago #1885

• zaheerkaka
Please open a new thread for every support request include following information:
- Detail of problem.
- URL of page where you having problem.
- Extension name and version being used.
- Which other Facebook extensions you are using if question is related to Facebook extension.
- Joomla version.
- PHP version.
- Read Tutorial on How to send Debug text.

Re:Every Page on my Website is Liked by me and all number of likes is the same on every article 9 years 10 months ago #1940

• greendome
  • Fresh Boarder
Zaheer,

I have have recently purchased the KA Facebook Like and Share plug-in with which am having the same problem reported here.

What's interesting is that my site is currently under development so users don' have access to it (password protected) but over 21,250 have liked the this (page) and this number is the same on all pages.

Please can i PM you my log in details followed by the normal details you require with every support request?

Many Thanks

Imran
Last Edit: 9 years 10 months ago by greendome.

Re:Every Page on my Website is Liked by me and all number of likes is the same on every article 9 years 10 months ago #1966

• greendome
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi Guys,

Would appreciate an initial reply.

Thank you,

Imran

Re:Every Page on my Website is Liked by me and all number of likes is the same on every article 9 years 10 months ago #1967

• khawaib
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 9
please open new thread for your issue.

use contact us form to send private details and include URL of this post so we know its related to thos thread.

also paste debug text when you open new thread.

regards
Please include following information when posting for help:
Detail of problem, URL of page where you having problem, Extension name and version being used, Joomla version, PHP version

KA EXTENSIONS
Facebook Fanbox Pro | Social LinkedIn | Social Sharing | Facebook Like and Share | Facebook Social Comments | Facebook Recommendations | Facebook Like Stream
Time to create page: 0.027 seconds
Layouts
Colors