Create Account
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
As of February 26, 2013, customizing the old version of Facebook Fan Box fails (versions below 8.1). If you having problem with custom styling then make sure you have latest version 8.1 or above.

TOPIC: how to solve the bad view of Faceb ook-Fans on literaturen.org?

how to solve the bad view of Faceb ook-Fans on literaturen.org? 5 years 6 months ago #7136

• dilbertone
  • Expert Boarder
hello dear Joomla-Fans :)

on a BETA-page i run the
-lyosis Facebook Module and the
-KA-Fanbox-pro-extension.

the Iyosis Facebook Module;: it has many many options; it is a Module that displays Facebook Like Button, Like Box, Activity Feed or Recommendations on your Joomla site.
The KA-Fanbox-pro-extension is also very very advanced and has many features.

i run it on the page www.literaturen.org

note: above of the lycois i have following thing running the ka_facebook_fanbox look so funny?

Aee the block on the left site: see here: i have added a IMAGE:
viewtopic.php?f=470&t=805871

and now the question is: since the fanbox does not show the friends in a propper way i added the lycos extension but - the extension does not show the stream on ( of ) facebook very well - but it shows the facebook -friends very very well

So i look for some extension which i can add in the site - which only shows the Facebook-friends.

Is there any thing out there!?

can you help me here

love to hear from you

greetings
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: how to solve the bad view of Faceb ook-Fans on literaturen.org? 5 years 6 months ago #7137

• zaheerkaka
Hi,

Can you send me backend access via contact us form and I will have a look and fix fans loading problem.

Regards
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.090 seconds