Create Account
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
As of February 26, 2013, customizing the old version of Facebook Fan Box fails (versions below 8.1). If you having problem with custom styling then make sure you have latest version 8.1 or above.

TOPIC: Can't access download link

Can't access download link 5 years 11 months ago #7051

• bob_sprague
  • Junior Boarder
I have paid for a download, but cannot access where it says:

[ CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD ]

Can you email the link for this download to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.? Thanks.

Bob Sprague
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Can't access download link; latest photo not on top 5 years 11 months ago #7052

• bob_sprague
  • Junior Boarder
bob_sprague wrote:
I have paid for a download, but cannot access where it says:

[ CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD ]

Can you email the link for this download to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.? Thanks.

Thanks very much for replying. I have now downloaded and installed 8.1.

As was the case before the reinstall, the latest photo posted to the FB pages does not show up on top. I am using Mode 1, because I do not know where to find the FB page ID. If I could find that, I;d try Mode 2 and see whether I can get the latest photo on top.

Can you address these issues? Thanks.

Bob Sprague

Re: Can't access download link; latest photo not on top 5 years 11 months ago #7059

• zaheerkaka
Hi,

Show ur your web address so we can have a look.

Regards

Re: Can't access download link; latest photo not on top 5 years 11 months ago #7060

• bob_sprague
  • Junior Boarder
I'm sorry. It's www.yourarlington.com/

the Facebook fanbox is at middle right.

Bob Sprague

Re: Can't access download link; latest photo not on top 5 years 11 months ago #7061

• zaheerkaka
seeing this error:

This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Re: Can't access download link; latest photo not on top 5 years 11 months ago #7062

• bob_sprague
  • Junior Boarder
I see it, too. I am inquiring with my host. It's related to Google PageSpeed, which I have disabled. Once my host helps to resolve this, I will get back to you. Thanks.

Re: Can't access download link; latest photo not on top 5 years 11 months ago #7063

• bob_sprague
  • Junior Boarder
The host was rebootng some servers. The site is back now at www.yourarlington.com/

See under the head "New Joe's." The photos shown are those from an earlier posting at Facebook.

Re: Can't access download link; latest photo not on top 5 years 10 months ago #7069

• bob_sprague
  • Junior Boarder
bob_sprague wrote:
The host was rebooting some servers. The site is back now at www.yourarlington.com/.

I am following up with the earlier questions, as the issues remain:

As was the case before the reinstall, the latest photo posted to the FB pages does not show up on top. I added a new photo today of a tow truck towing a tow truck, but it is not showing up on top. (See under "Tow to Tow," on right.)

I am using Mode 1, because I do not know where to find the FB page ID. If I could find that, I'd try Mode 2 and see whether I can get the latest photo on top.

Can you address these issues? Thanks.

Bob Sprague
Time to create page: 0.073 seconds