Create Account
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Comment Showing inside "Description" on Product Detail but I want it to show on my front page

Comment Showing inside "Description" on Product Detail but I want it to show on my front page 8 years 3 months ago #6457

Please some one help. I bought the module and installed it okay and it is working however it is showing the Comment inside the description and is massing my template. Please look at my site:
www.SandTimeDeal.com
All I want to be displayed on the front page on the main page and I have only one product at a day. Thanks a lot!!

Other's can any one shed any light??
The topic has been locked.

Re: Comment Showing inside "Description" on Product Detail but I want it to show on my front page 8 years 3 months ago #6458

• zaheerkaka
Hi,

Plugin shows below or above description. If you use module then you can place it in any module position. Module position can be right below Buy Now button.

Regards

Re: Comment Showing inside "Description" on Product Detail but I want it to show on my front page 8 years 3 months ago #6460

Salam and thanks for ur reply. Where is the module and how to setup? It is showing above the description. Please look at my site in detail page. If I give u the login can u pl installit for me? Many thanks again.

Re: Comment Showing inside "Description" on Product Detail but I want it to show on my front page 8 years 3 months ago #6461

• zaheerkaka
WS,

Module is included with Facebook Comments download file, can you please confirm that you purchased KA Social Comments extension. Also tell us of your Joomla version

Re: Comment Showing inside "Description" on Product Detail but I want it to show on my front page 8 years 3 months ago #6462

Salam
Yes I purchased "Facebook Social Comments" and I paid via paypal. My Joomla version is : 2.5.8
My VM is also the latest.
Are you in Skype? If so I can talk to you there as well. Many thanks and WS

Re: Comment Showing inside "Description" on Product Detail but I want it to show on my front page 8 years 3 months ago #6463

Salam again, I did install the module that came with it and enabled it but it is not showing up on the template. Can you please what I am missing? We can talk on skype. What is your Skype ID? JAK

Re: Comment Showing inside "Description" on Product Detail but I want it to show on my front page 8 years 3 months ago #6469

• zaheerkaka
Waslaam,

Did you install and configure JavaScriptSDK plugin to include Facebook API ?

Sorry I do not have Skype.

Mod Note: Moving this post to correct forum for KA Social Comments

Re: Comment Showing inside "Description" on Product Detail but I want it to show on my front page 8 years 3 months ago #6470

Salam
Yes I did install that and enabled it. What am I missing? Do you have a moment to look at my site?
I have done all that I am supposed to ? IT is simply not working!!! Please help

Re: Comment Showing inside "Description" on Product Detail but I want it to show on my front page 8 years 3 months ago #6471

• zaheerkaka
Send the access via Contact Us form and I will have a look.

Regards

Re: Comment Showing inside "Description" on Product Detail but I want it to show on my front page 8 years 3 months ago #6472

WS
Update, I have it working now. I removed the number from Unique ID. Ok now I see another issue. It is only showing FB comment option. How do I enable Google+ /Yahoo etc for someone who does not have FB?

Also why I am getting this warning?

Warning: this comments plugin is operating in compatibility mode, but has no posts yet. Consider specifying an explicit 'href' as suggested in the comments plugin documentation to take advantage of all plugin features.

JAK
Last Edit: 8 years 3 months ago by bengalliboy.

Re: Comment Showing inside "Description" on Product Detail but I want it to show on my front page 8 years 3 months ago #6473

Salam Khawaib -
I just sent you the login info. Please check what I am missing. As I said, it is only showing FB comment not giving other option.
Also I don't want to display on checkout only front page.

Please let me know when it is corrected? JAK

Re: Comment Showing inside "Description" on Product Detail but I want it to show on my front page 8 years 3 months ago #6484

• zaheerkaka
We have sent you updated module to fix warning message.

Sorry I do not understand which other options you mentioned. This is a Facebook comments extension and allows users to post comments via their Facebook that are also posted on their time line resulting in more traffic to your website.

In module settings you can adjust which pages you want to display the module to show it only on home page just select homepage.

Re: Comment Showing inside "Description" on Product Detail but I want it to show on my front page 8 years 3 months ago #6498

Salam
It is working now finally. Thank you. I just have one question. On the demo page you have the google+/yahoo FB etc icon with comment. on my site those icon's are not showing up. How do I get those icon to show like u have on the demo page? thnaks

Re: Comment Showing inside "Description" on Product Detail but I want it to show on my front page 8 years 3 months ago #6507

• zaheerkaka
This icons are part of KA Social Sharing plugin.
www.khawaib.co.uk/component/kadirectory/...-social-sharing.html

Waslaam
Time to create page: 0.063 seconds
Layouts
Colors