Create Account
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Duplicated root folder in URL in facebook link Joomla 2.5

Duplicated root folder in URL in facebook link Joomla 2.5 8 years 9 months ago #5802

The link placed on Facebook to an article does not work, because the root folder is duplicated.
I'm getting: "Warning: biblword.org/ws/ws/index.php/biblword-ma...es-of-paul/ephesians is unreachable." So the /ws is being duplicated.

I tried all of the suggestions from an earlier thread about this issue, but no change. I am using Joomla 2.5.4.

Attached a screenshot of the warning at my website, and a screenshot of the Advanced settings I'm using now (right now with the /ws in the custom base, but removing it does not make a difference).

This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.
Attachments:
  • Attachment This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.
The topic has been locked.

Re: Duplicated root folder in URL in facebook link Joomla 2.5 8 years 9 months ago #5807

• zaheerkaka
Strange, that should be okay.

Can you send us Backend access so we can have a look. Send it via Contact Us form.

Regards

Re: Duplicated root folder in URL in facebook link Joomla 2.5 8 years 9 months ago #5859

Done. Did you get it?

Re: Duplicated root folder in URL in facebook link Joomla 2.5 8 years 9 months ago #5862

• zaheerkaka
Hi,

I have updated the files.

Please note you might lose some of old comments but all new comments will be made with correct URLs on Facebook.

Regards

Re: Duplicated root folder in URL in facebook link Joomla 2.5 8 years 9 months ago #5865

Thank you very much! Your quick response and help are very much appreciated!

Re: Duplicated root folder in URL in facebook link Joomla 2.5 8 years 9 months ago #5866

• zaheerkaka
You are welcome. Please review review for the extension:
extensions.joomla.org/extensions/social-...ocial-comments/12327

Thanks
Time to create page: 0.027 seconds
Layouts
Colors