Create Account
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: (How to) show latest comments from all of my articles

(How to) show latest comments from all of my articles 10 years 2 months ago #5397

• mike69
  • Fresh Boarder
Is there a way to show (in a module) the latest comments from all of the articles on my site? I am using the plugin only in article view, so if I want to check for new comments, I have to open each article, which is not possible since I have thousands of them.

Also, is there a way, in category or section blog view, to see if an article has any comments?

Thanks
The topic has been locked.

Re: (How to) show latest comments from all of my articles 10 years 2 months ago #5400

• mike69
  • Fresh Boarder
My second problem is solved.
I used:
<iframe scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowtransparency="true" style="border: medium none; overflow: hidden; width: 130px; height: 16px;" src="http://www.facebook.com/plugins/comments.php?href={url-encoded-link-of-the-article}&amp;permalink=1"/>
after the introtext.

But I really need to have the latest comments from anywhere on my site, in one place. Is there a way to achieve this?

Thanks

Re: (How to) show latest comments from all of my articles 10 years 2 months ago #5402

• zaheerkaka
Having all the comments in one place is more tricky as all comments are saved at Facebook servers. We are looking into a new extension that will allow us to publish all comments in one place from Facebook. Extension is in early stages and we need to look into it more.

Regards
Time to create page: 0.034 seconds
Layouts
Colors