Create Account
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Duplicate Comments

Duplicate Comments 8 years 8 months ago #5224

• yaviner
  • Fresh Boarder
Site URL is takeitww.com

I am fed up with searching through this forum and finding nothing but complaints about duplicate comment boxes showing up, and not a single reply from moderators other than "What is your site URL?". If it ever gets solved, the solution is not posted, the thread title is just updated to indicate "solved". That is shoddy customer service and is not making the customer reps jobs any easier.

So I would like this problem solved once and for all.

A great example of the problem is at this link. takeitww.com/No-more-plain-ol-mac-and-ch...or-this-Father-s-Day . I am using the newest version of K2 and Joomla 1.5.20.

Please advise - there are free facebook comment plugins which I've used which worked better and more easily than this one. I purchased this thinking it would be a quick solution and reduce work to add comments to articles, but it has been nothing but a headache.

Also, the K2 plugin support is not at all what I expected - no category or id selection?
The topic has been locked.

Re: Duplicate Comments 8 years 7 months ago #5230

• zaheerkaka
Hi,

There has been issues with latest version of K2 and Joomla.

What is the version of plugin you using? By newest version of K2 you mean 2.5.4?

Regards

Re: Duplicate Comments 8 years 7 months ago #5232

• yaviner
  • Fresh Boarder
I am using 2.5.4 of K2, and the newest version of the plugin, whichever that is (I downloaded it in the past couple of days).

Re: Duplicate Comments 8 years 7 months ago #5238

• yaviner
  • Fresh Boarder
Updated with that new one.
Last Edit: 8 years 7 months ago by zaheerkaka.
Time to create page: 0.025 seconds
Layouts
Colors