Create Account
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Warning: unreachable

Warning: unreachable 8 years 7 months ago #5214

I purchased KA Social Comment last week plug-in version 2.5.1, module 2.2.1 for Joomla version 1.7.3 and am getting this message.

Warning: nathanjohnsonforhouse.com/78-social-media/8-facebook is unreachable.

nathanjohnsonforhouse.com/78-social-media/8-facebook

I do not know where else to look for my mistake unless it is the fact that the Admin ID #'s and the Page ID #'s are the same.

Any assistance would be appreciated. Thanks SB

I removed the Admin ID and the warning message disappeared but I do not see that my comment is showing up on either my page or the intended facebook page. Thanks again.
Last Edit: 8 years 7 months ago by heehaw49@gmail.com. Reason: adding missing word
The topic has been locked.

Re: Warning: unreachable 8 years 7 months ago #5215

• zaheerkaka
Seems to be working fine.
nathanjohnsonforhouse.com/78-social-media/8-facebook

You will have to enter App ID in JavaScriptSDK plugin and make sure it is published.
Admin ID is optional.

Re:Warning: unreachable 8 years 7 months ago #5216

I was under the assumption that the post would show on the facebook page related to the website. It isn't there. That is my current concern. I am glad that the other issue was so easily resolved.

Thanks for fast response.

FB page

Nathan Johnson | Your Representative

Re:Warning: unreachable 8 years 7 months ago #5217

• zaheerkaka
The way it works is that when a user leaves a comment it will be posted on that person's Facebook and all her/his friends will see that and click on it that will bring them to your website page hence increase more traffic to your website.

Also update the JavaScriptSDK plugin with new attached below.
This attachment is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Regards
Attachments:
  • Attachment This attachment is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.
Time to create page: 0.026 seconds
Layouts
Colors