Create Account
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Incomplete display in module at bottom due to movie caching....

Incomplete display in module at bottom due to movie caching.... 8 years 10 months ago #4801

• bobkatz
  • Fresh Boarder
I'm using the All Videos plugin on one page to serve a couple of movies I produced. The Facebook comments box on the bottom module position does not draw until the movie cache is done. Is there any way I can get it to image first or while the movies are caching? It's not the worst bug in the world :-). I'm very pleased with this plugin otherwise. I can't believe I got it going in no time using the instructions, including making a Facebook application....
The topic has been locked.

Re: Incomplete display in module at bottom due to movie caching.... 8 years 10 months ago #4835

• zaheerkaka
Hi,

Glad it is working well for you. :-)

I can not think of any way around this as the comments box will have to wait till execution reaches to it. I will do some research on it and look around if there is any way around this and come back to update this thread if I do find any thing useful to help you out with this.

Regards

Re:Incomplete display in module at bottom due to movie caching.... 8 years 10 months ago #4842

• bobkatz
  • Fresh Boarder
Thanks. It would be nice to have the Facebook comments box have a "priority draw" over the movie. I could turn off the "autoplay" function on the movie, but the advantage of advance caching is that there's some movie cached in advance on the page before the user hits the play button.

Re:Incomplete display in module at bottom due to movie caching.... 8 years 10 months ago #4877

• zaheerkaka
Also please post URL of the page so I can have a look.

Thanks
Time to create page: 0.022 seconds
Layouts
Colors